How to Build a Custom Summary
To build a summary from scratch you can click on the + button in the Summary overview page:
Once the blank summary appears on your screen, here are the steps you should follow to create it:
1) Name your summary:
2) Click on “add a new tile” to add you first table or graph and select the data to be displayed in the chart/table: demographics, psychographics, interests, etc.
3) Select the specific data point, for example Demographics>Basic>Gender (you can’t leave the menu as “ALL”)
4) Click on chart or Table depending on the format you want to give the data.
Choose whether you want the data to be displayed in “Chart” or “Table” form by simply clicking on either option. If selecting “Chart” like the example above, you can select the specific type of chart you’d like the data to be displayed as, as well as modify the scale and # of items to be displayed.
Note * If you select “Chart” , pick the type of chart you want to use. Each chart is built to display one or more variables, so be sure to select carefully.
5) If you select Table, select the indexes you want to include in the table by hovering over the “on/off” switch and, then clicking on Save to add the table to your summary..
7) Click on the (+) to add as many insights in tables/graphs for your custom summary
8) Click on the “edit tool” (pencil) on the top right corner of the summary, then select the “thumbtack” to change the order of the charts and graphs. Simply drag and drop them in the order that pleases you.
9) Stay in the edit mode to change the colors of the charts with the palette button that gives you different options for color combinations.
10) Once you are done with all the edits, click on the "Save Summary" button to save the entire summary you've just created.
11) To download your summary, click on the download icon on the right hand corner and it will open up a box for you to select the type of format you prefer: PDF, PPT, CSV(XLS), or HTML
While you are browsing the insights in Cubeyou, if you see a table or chart containing useful information for your summary, just hover over the star on the top right, and a list of all your custom summaries will appear.
Slide the “on” button as shown below, on your summary of choice, to add that specific chart/graph.
That's it! Now you've successfully create and saved a custom summary.